Flexible itinerary according to your interests
Being a private tour, I can customize the itinerary to suit your interests. During the tour, we will visit the highlights of the city, getting to know places such as Plaza de Mayo, La boca and Recoleta.
If you'd prefer, we can also visit Jewish heritage sites, experiencing the main synagogue and the Jewish museum (open only from Tuesday to Friday).
Furthermore, we can take a trip to the Fine Art Museum, MALBA (Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires), or the Colon theatre (opera house).
Or perhaps you prefer to enjoy a cup of coffee at a traditional cafe like the famous Cafe Tortoni, learning about Evita Peron or talking about argentine history.
Choose whichever circuit and options you prefer, and we'll have a great time together!
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
This itinerary is orientative, I can customize the itinerary according at your desires
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
The duration of the tour can be affected by traffic or weather,
- Private car. I rent a car with driver, the car is Ford Mondeo, Citroen C4, or similar. We don need to spen long time in the car and it is ok for 3 passenger and me, but if you are only 2 passengers, you will be more comfrotable.
- If you carry luggage, please ask me before booking the tour in order to check the availability of the trunk.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Lunch, bottled water, snacks admission tickets if you decide to visit any musum, etc.
- American Dollars and credit cards generally are welcome.
I am not a driver. I arrange for a private car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a fantastic time. Mirta is a wonderful guide, we came away with a terrific view of Buenos Aries. We learnt about the places we saw and really developed a feeling for the city. It was like being in Europe but with tango added. Lunch with dancers and food was fantastic. Mirta was really flexible adapting to our wishes and needs needs seamlessly. We really got on with Mirta, she gave us a 5* tour.