Discover the Paris of South America
What better way to introduce yourself to one of the world's most vibrant cities than in a private city tour that is just for you?. I will show you not only the main attractions of BA , but also the hidden gems you would not otherwise see in a cramped bus tour, giving you a local perspective of our culture and sharing the Argentine experience to visitors from all over.
Throughout the tour, I will take you to key places such as the main historic center, and the bustling bohemian quarter of la Boca, the french neighborhood of Recoleta (including a guided visit to the famours cemetery). At each stop, I will show you local secrets and give you insight into whatever topic that most interests you.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- Floralis generica (Steel Flower)
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
- Weather, traffic or any fortuitous reason can affect the tour duration
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Traffic or weather can affect the duration of the tour.
- Private Van with A/C.
- The capacity of the van is up to 12 passengers (plus driver and guide) WITHOUT LUGGAGE. If you carry luggage, please contact me before booking.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Lunch, bottled water, snacks,etc.
I am not a driver. I arrange for a private car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Natalia was our tour guide as Mirta was not able to for personal reasons. Natalia was vibrant, knowledgeable and spoke English very well. We enjoyed the entire tour. We saw many sites with a good explanation of them along with the history of each place.