The highlights of BA in 4 hours
It is a comprehensive tour which provides you a complete introduction to Buenos Aires.
The tour is 4 hours long, using a private car, visiting the "must see" of the city: La Boca and Caminito, Plaza de Mayo and Recoleta Cemetery. Along the tour I will provide an introduction to our history and culture. It is good options for those who will be in Buenos Aires for few ours and want to know the city. Connection between airports (AEP _ EZE) between and after the tour is possible upon request (extra charges apply).
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
The duration of the tour can be affected by traffic, weather or other fortuit reazon
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Bottled water, snacks, etc.
I am not a driver. I arrange for a private car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I had a lovely time with Mirta. She is very knowledgeable and fun to be with. I learned a lot with her and would recommend her for visitors to Buenos Aires. If you're interested in tango, she really knows the art form!