Nha Trang - a pearl of Vietnam
Nha Trang attracts foreign tourists for not only its stunningly pristine beaches but also the urban atmosphere mix with the real countryside. Nha Trang is also known as the pearl and the miniature of Vietnam.
Here are some reasons to choose Nha Trang
- Nha Trang is warm and sunny all year round, with an average temperature of 23 degrees C. Rainfall is less than anywhere else in the country and the area is rarely threatened by storms.
- Easy access by road, railway, airplane, cruise ship.
- A huge choice of accommodation from budget hotels to top smart international luxury hotels and resorts
- Deserted islands, endless white-sand beaches, deep blue sea, indigenous culture, outstanding landscapes and historical relics: Cham Tower, Mun island, Mud-bath. . .
- One of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world
- Local cuisine is very delicious.
- Friendly and hospitable people
- Various optional day trips, cruising and excursions: island trip, river cruise tour, explore the real countryside Vietnam in your own way
I will meet you at your hotel/ or Nha Trang Port.
Take a drive along the coast of Nha Trang Bay.
Visit Ponagar Cham Tower - Hindu temple was built by the Cham people at the 8th century.
Visit Dam Market - is an interesting place to wander and explore the daily life of Nha Trang inhabitants. It also the shopping center for tourist in Nha Trang.
Take a long drive to an Ancient house in the countryside - where you can see the real Vietnam by throughout some local people's activities. Try some tea and fruits in the garden.
We will drive you to Loc Tho Pagoda where a lot of orphan children living with nuns. It's also the place that you can do charity to help the kids.
Visit a family making mat weaving.
End of tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
Car, minivan, or SUV
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 vnd - 50 USD/1 person: using for your meal and some drink during the tour. You can pay in VNDong (local currency) or USD, or by Cards ( not at a market)
I am not a driver - but I can hire a professional driver for our trips
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent guide, we had wonderful 5 hours tour. Thank you very much