Having a layover and some free hours in Mexico City?
Why not visit Teotihuacan in a quick tour.
This tour is specially made for travellers who have a layover at Mexico City Airport and want to take advantage of the free hours.
Teotihuacan was one of the most important civilizations in the ancient world. A 2000 year-old mysterious city which is nowadays a world heritage by UNESCO. Have fun walking through the City of Gods, climb up the Pyramid of the Sun, the Pyramid of the Moon and the Pyramid of the Feathered Snake, walk along the Avenue of the Dead, see amazing murals and visit the museum, everything with its explanation
This tour is fully customizable so that you see what you want at your on pace and enjoy the highlights of this wonderful place.
- Pick up at Mexico City International Airport.
- Private tour in the archeological site.
- As a quick tour we have some options to visit like the Pyramid of the Sun, Pyramid of the Moon, Pyramid of the Feathered Serpent, Quetzalpapalotl Palace, walk through the Avenue of the Dead other smaller pyramids and the museum. (we will see as much as you want depending on the time you have)
- As a private tour, you can visit or skip the place you want, everything on your own pace.
- Drop off at Mexico City International Airport.
- It will be my pleasure to be your guide and help you to plan your tour.
- This tour is desinged to last about 5 hours including the commuting time airport-acheological site-airport. Time might be affected by traffic jam or weather conditions.
- I suggest wearing comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscream.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport
End Point Options: Airport
Duration: 5 hours
The duration of the tour might be affected by traffic jam or weather conditions.
- Toyota Sienna
- Air conditioning
- Six seats plus the driver
* In case a bigger car is required for more people, it can be arrenged with extra fee.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 MXN - $500 pesos just in case you would like to buy souvenirs.
All tours can be customizables, I will be glad to answer any questions and help you to plan your tour.
It will be my pleasure to be your tour guide.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A super tour! Rogelio is a very professional tour guide and he shares his extensive knowledge of Mexican history with enthusiasm. He has a courteous and considerate manner and conducted me around the vast site of Teotihuacan while minimizing stairs. I have read a lot about the Aztecs, but Rogelio updated my information on this tour. He is also an excellent driver and drove a new SUV. I highly recommend his tour of Teotihuacan!