Explore Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Ranthambore & Jaipur with your own private tour expert.
Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India & gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambore. The Tour to India is incomplete without visiting Agra for the TAJ MAHAL - one of the wonders of the world also symbolize India. Further, the tour takes you to Jaipur to get the feel of real essence of royal & colorful India, Golden Triangle tour makes you understand the Indian culture, tradition & warmness of its hospitality with a friendly touch.
* Visit Delhi's stunning places
* Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
* Get the true local experience Rickshaw ride through a bustling bazaar in Old Delhi
* Experience the local food of North India
* Going to the remnant of a regal love story: Taj Mahal
* Experience the majestic Forts & Tombs
* Elephant Ride at Amer Fort
* Conveyance to Agra-Ranthambore-Jaipur-Delhi through an AC car with a professional chauffeur & guide
* Mughal & Rajput architecture
* Historical monuments
* Indo-Islamic architecture
* Fully personalized tour for you
Please note that this tour is fully customisable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows
DAY 01: DELHI - Arrival - Transfer to Hotel+Sightseeing
DAY 02: DELHI - AGRA : (220 km, 4 hours) After breakfast check out for Delhi Sightseeing
After lunch drive to Agra
DAY 03: AGRA - RANTHAMBORE: (260 km 6 hours) Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-daulah then drive to Ranthambore visiting Fatehpur sikri on the way
DAY 04: RANTHAMBORE - Morning and evening safari
DAY 05: RANTHAMBORE - JAIPUR (180 km, 3 hours)
Free time for shopping in local market & dinner with folk dance
DAY 06: JAIPUR- CITY TOUR
Amber fort, Elephant ride, City palace, jantar mantar etc
DAY 07: JAIPUR - DELHI -(280 km, 5. 5 hours) Rest sightseeing of delhi then departure to Airport
* Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
* Please contact me for full itinerary.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway station or place ot your choice within Delhi NCR
Duration: 7 days
06 NIGHTS / 07 DAYS
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or Similer.
* AC - Yes.
* Seats - 7.
* Wi-fi - Yes.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
18000 INR - Rikshaw fees - 200 - 500 INR PP
Red fort - 600 INR PP
Humayun's tomb - 600 INR PP
Qutub Minar - 600 INR PP
Taj Mahal entrance - 1300 INR PP
Agra Fort - 600 INR PP
Itmad-ud-daulah - 300 INR PP
Fatehpur-sikri - 600 INR PP
Tiger safari - 3000 INR PP
Amber Fort - 550 INR PP
City Palace - 700 INR PP
Jantar mantar - 200 INR PP
Lunch and Dinner - 500 to 1000 PP
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My wife and I travel extensively. We often hire guides through Tours By Locals. Vishnu was one of the very best guides we have had anywhere. He was smart, knowledgeable, and easy to understand. He went to great pains to assure that any special requests were fulfilled. His driver, "G", was also commendable. This is a one week private tour with one guide. If you want to explore the Golden Triangle, this seems like the best option. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job.