Forbidden City - Mutianyu Great Wall - Temple of Heaven - Summer Palace - Hutongs - Old Parts
Beijing is an exciting and dynamic city. It is the perfect place to see China's incredible ancient past as well as the excitement of present day Beijing. This tour will take you visit many amazing sights. I will help you having a great time within 3 days. We will see:
1. The Typical Tourist Attractions: the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, the Olympic Stadium, Yonghegong Lama Temple.
2. Mutianyu Great Wall has an extremely beautiful natural landscape once you are up on the wall. It is comparatively smoother than most of other sections. This less-crowded section of the Great Wall takes about 2-3 hours. You can also take cable car up and toboggan(slideway)down. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
3. Folk Culture and Old Parts: We will explore the highlights of the old part of Beijing: ancient hutongs, old streets, traditional architecture, popular restaurants and snack bars.
If you want to make some changes about the itinerary, please feel free to let me know. Our common goal is that you see what YOU want to see.
This tour covers Beijing's great tourist attractions within 3 days, with cozy and worry-free transfer and guided service.
◎ The First Day: City Attractions
1) In the morning, I will pick you up from your hotel with a professional driver. And we will visit Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and Jingshan Park;
2) In the afternoon we will visit the Temple of Heaven.
◎ The second day: Mutianyu Great Wall
In the morning, I will pick you up from your hotel with a professional driver. We will visit the Mutianyu Great Wall.
◎ The third day: Folk Culture and Old Parts:
1) In the morning, I will pick you up from your hotel. And we will go to the Summer Palace and Olympic Stadium.
2) In the afternoon we will continue to visit the Lama Temple, Nanluoguxiang Hutong and Houhai lake area.
3) After that, I will send you back to your hotel.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 3 days
Weather and traffic may affect this tour.
Modern clean air-conditioned vehicles: 1) four seats Volks Wagenwerk or Hyundai or Toyotabcars for 1-2 people. 2) 5-9 seats business vans for 3-7 people.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 rmb (1 US$ is about 6.5 rmb) - lunch and the cable cars or chairlift and slideway (tobbagan) on Mutianyu Great Wall.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Had a great 3 days traveling around Beijing with Sonia. Visiting the Great Wall was the highlight of our trip. It was very interesting to navigate through the streets in air conditioned comfort and experience the "crazy" traffic as we went to each site. Although the subway system is clean and efficient I think you miss something of the energy that goes on up on the surface. It was so nice to have Sonia guide us through the madness. I think we would have been overwhelmed without her calm & pleasant help.