Ba Na Hills Private tour
Ba Na Hills was a luxurious place for French colony since 1919, the mountains' height is 1487 m from the sea level. Nice atmosphere, several kinds of natures, birds, flowers, … from the top of the hills, you will have a nice panoramic view towards Da Nang city.
• Get out of the heat of Da Nang and escape to the refreshingly cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hills,
• Experience the world longest single-wire cable car system of Ba Na Hills,
• Admire the stunning architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, gorgeous countryside views,
• Entertain yourself at Fantasy theme park,
• Visit an old French cellar, flower garden Le Jardin D'amour. .
- Picking up at your hotel and transfer to Ba Na Hills - King Mountain, also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central of Viet Nam. The beautiful weather here is always cooling, you can be sunk in to 4 seasons in just a single day including spring, fall, summer and winter
- You will admire the height of the mountain by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia. You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Linh Ung pagoda and Flower gardens.
- Continuing up to the third cable car where you can pay a visit to French Village which reserved as a resort for French Officials during French colonial period
- Visit Golden Bridge. The bridge enables visitors to enjoy stunning panoramic views of majestic scenery of the Ba Na Hills Resort from above
- Joining games in Fantasy Park - the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 - 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park…
- Return to Da Nang
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: If you want to be picked up from cruise port, do send me an inquiry via this so that i can accomodate that for you.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
- Car or van with air-con.
- Scooter is available for those who like the experience.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
45 USD - lunch, snacks, souvenirs, ...
- Personal Expenses
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Quan provided us a tour of Da Na Hills, and after asking him to extend the tour to see Marble Mountain and take us to a tailor in Hoi An, he did so without hesitation and was very attentive to everything we needed, including frequent stops to have a beer, taking pictures (and knowing where the best pictures were taken from), and providing us background history of the region. I highly recommend Quan if yo're looking for a flexible tour with an attentive guide and clean vehicles with ice cold A/C.