A private tour starting at dawn-Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom,Tomb Raider temple
During your visit to the Angkor temples starting at sunrise, I ensure your day remain both flexible and personal. Setting off early is a good way to avoid the big crowds and the heat. Additionally, today is ideal, for your morning is to be spent on an extensive visit to the largest religious Angkor Wat temple. Explore the last capital city of the Khmer Empire of Angkor Thom complex and discover the hidden ruins of Tomb Raider temple and Ta Nei. Leave your afternoon free!
- Early morning, view sunrise at Angkor Wat and take an extensive visit of the 12th century Angkor Wat temple and continue to the south gate of Angkor Thom, the Bayon, Baphoun, and Terrace of Elephant.
- Late morning, travel through victory gate of Angkor Thom to a hidden ruin which is not well known but worth a visit. Finally, explore Ta Prohm temple, commonly known as Tomb Raider.
The tour usually finishes at 12:00 PM.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
Duration is flexible. There is no rush at all. It can take longer or shorter.
private air-conditioned vehicle
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 USD - Temple pass
- You agree to the itinerary, inclusions, and exclusions in the tour price. Please read everything before you book the tour.
- Kids under 12 are free for temples visit.
- Follow the dress code.
- I am not specialized in bird watching, animals or trees.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our tour was great! Highly recommend