Private Exploring Balinese daily life , Bali Culture,Tradition and Natural beauty of Bali Island
Bali is extraordinarily blessed by Nature. Lying within a narrow band of the tropics where wet and dry seasons fall roughly into balance, this aspect strongly influence how balinese life and shape the Balinese culture and Tradition. Visiting to Traditional Bali house will give you the insight the simplity of balinese life. Living in Harmony wiil be the base, how balinese preserve the culture and tradition. During this trip we will also enjoying the scenic waterfall and try one of the best this island has to offer ; suckling pig ( balinese local dishes, this dish has featured on No reservation TV show hosted by Anthony Bourdain)
Bali Tour Itinerary :
Bali tour starts at 09:00
1. Celuk Village : observe Balinese artist in making fine silver jewelry recommeded by Travel Forum
2. Batuan Village : Balinese Traditional House and witness Balinese daily life
3. Lunch at Local restaurant and try local signature dish, the famous sukling pig (feature on "No Reservation TV show" by anthony bourdain)
3. Tegenungan Waterfall : Visiting Scenic Waterfall and trek to Valley
***** Dipping at the waterfall (optional)********
4. Kemenuh Village : stop at wood carver home studio and enjoy the process of making wood carving.
5. Visit Butterfly park, home of hundreds unique butterfly collection
6. back to hotel
***** Note : please bring towel, in case if you plan for dipping at waterfall****
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 10 hours
Toyota Innova 2013 . Bigger car available on request!. All Transportation are Modern AC Car and License as Tourist Transportation Vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
250000 IDR - for entrance ticket, donation and meals.
note : please bring local currency (IDR) for petty cash
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I booked the tour for my teenage daughter and her three friends. They had a wonderful time and spoke highly of Agung. They took many wonderful photos of their experience which they would have been unlikely to do without Agung. Thank you Agung for looking after them.