Odaiba, River cruise, Asakusa, Imperial Palace
Through this tour, you will see modern and traditional faces of Tokyo.
1) Odaiba is a futuristic artificial island from where you can see skyscrapers of central Tokyo over the Rainbow bridge.
2) Sumida river cruise to Asakusa is good to relax with seeing the Tokyo Sky-Tree tower, water front buildings, and traditional neighborhoods of old Tokyo.
3) Asakusa's main attraction is Sensoji Buddhist temple built in the 7th century. Along the Nakamise street, it is fun to see shops selling local snacks and souvenirs.
4) The Imperial Palace is the residence of Emperor's family. It used to be the castle of Tokugawa Shoguns and it is surrounded by moats and massive stone walls.
It is possible to modify the itinerary according to customer' interests.
Sample of tour time itinerary:
10:00 meet at your hotel
11:00~Odaiba: visit TV company and water front deck and have lunch.
13:00~Sumida River Cruise to Asakusa
14:10~Asakusa: visit Sensoji temple and Nakamise shopping street
15:30~ Imperial Palace Plaza and Tokyo station front
16:30~ go back to your hotel by subway
17:00end of tour
Note: The times shown above can be changed according to customer's request.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3500 Japanese yen (JPY) - Your Transportation fare (subway, monorail and river-boat): about 2200 yen
Your Lunch and drink: about 1300 yen
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I do not drive a car with customers due to local regulation. If a customer requests to use a car, I can arrange a taxi.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This tour with Eddy was quite simply the best one we have ever been on. He struck the perfect balance between education and fun. Our 2 children can get bored of sightseeing but they absolutely loved it. Eddy's knowledge of Japan's history as well as origami meant that we now know far more than we did before and can also make an origami box! Eddy has clearly given a lot of thought as to the content of the day. I honestly cant think of what he could have done differently. The day was excellent.