When you land or dock in Hong Kong, combine a city tour and a private guide for the ultimate Hong Kong experience!
Enjoy the picturesque beauty and iconic attractions of the world-famous city on the harbour in a private car tour. (Note I also have restricted private car access to Lantau Island, please check my other tour listings)
Hong Kong Itinerary
- Peak to get the best view of the skyscraper city
- return via the Peak Tram (I will collect you at the bottom terminus)
- Repulse Bay Beach and Lifeguards Temple
- Aberdeen Fishing village and Marina by sampan boat
- short stop for traditional lunch or snacks
- Stanley Market
- the beautiful Zen Nan Lian Gardens
- Chi Lin Nunnery to savour the elegant wooden architecture, treasured Buddhist relics and soothing lotus ponds.
- local lunch of dim sum at a traditional Cantonese restaurant
- Kowloon Peak for stunning views back across Hong Kong
- the Wong Tai Sin Temple
- the Ladies market for affordable 'luxury' items
See Hong Kong's top attractions on a private car city tour, including:
- The Peak and Peak Tram
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Gardens
- Stanley for the promenade and famous market
- Aberdeen for a small sampan ride around the typhoon shelter*
- Ladies, flower, goldfish and sneaker markets
Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned 8 seater car.
*Optional HK $60 per person
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
We will be traveling by air conditioned vehicle to all the sites.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
600 hkd - Needed for food and sundries
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Amy was amazing. She gave our family a fantastic day in Hong Kong. Even our 3 year old had a wonderful time. We highly recommend Amy's tours.