Experience Gorgeous Sunrise From The Reflection And Visit Three Main Temples
The tour will allow you to capture wonderful sunrise from the reflection of Angkor Wat and then explore all the three main masterpiece temples including one of the Great Wonder of The World today and it's known as the biggest Hindu Temple On Earth, then capture the biggest city of the world in late 12th century and it's known as Angkor Thom. Well, we also have a glimpse to one of the main profound coexisting Buddhist-Hindu Temple Of King Jayavarman VII and One well-known In The Movie Tomb Raider with the amazing huge wine-trees hold the structures of temple.
Importantly, we will find out together why the Golden Era of the Khmer Civilization from 9th to 13th century was the wealthiest? And why was the king choose to build city there?
Apart from these, we also can discuss about the arts, architectures, history and cultures of Cambodian in old day and recently.
• Please tell the hotel to pack breakfast boxes for Angkor Wat at sunrise.
• 4:30am: pick up from the hotel to experience Angkor Wat at Sunrise and extends to see more of Angkor Wat.
• 8:00am: break for breakfast about 40 minutes.
• 9:00am: visit Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ancient Royal Palace, and Terrace of Elephant.
• 11:30am: visit Ta Prohm known as Tomb Raider.
• 12:30pm: break for lunch an hour at Ptes Boran Restuarant.
• 2:00pm: visit Artisans Handicrafts.
• 3:00pm: back to hotel.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
We will spend about 8 hours for the tour, well, the tour can finish earlier or later upon your interests, energy, weather or our flexibility.
I only use licensed drivers with comfortable transportation such as Lexus, Grand Starex or Grand Starex H1.
In case you have larger group, please feel free to send me an email, so I can quote and customize tour for you.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 $ - • Meals and drinks
• Personal expenses
• Note: USD can use everywhere in the country like local currency.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- I don't guide you at The Wildlife Rescue Center
- I don't guide you at Artisans Handicrafts Art School (they have the experts)
- I usually don't drive by myself
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Tom was an excellent tour guide. He was extremely knowledgeable about Angkor Wat area sights and could answer all my questions. He is very personable , speaks great English, and is a great ambassador for the Cambodian people. I highly recommend Tom for your Angkor Wat tour.