One day's trip out of town to explore the west outskirt of Guangzhou
This 9 hours day trip tour will allow you to explore Seven Star Crag scenery, which is a famous natural wonderland for its delicate seven small hills, magical caves as well as the large beautiful lake, all together compose a picturesque and tranquil scenery. Visitors would be impact for this magical creativity of nature. Here's what you could do:
1) Boat ride on the lake and walk on several islands to visit the Star-lake national wetland reserve and observe various wild birds;
2) Climb one of the seven pretty hills with fine walkway and enjoy an overlook view of the landscape from the peak;
3) Explore the exquisite cave with colorful lights illuminated on diverse rocks and stalactite;
4) Take a fun bicycle ride along the boardwalk surrounding the large lake for best photo taking spot;
5) Have a bite at the local specialty-sticky rice with pork, bean and salted egg yolk wrapped by bamboo leaf;
6) See the numerous gorgeous poem inscriptions on rocks composed by ancient Chinese poets about 1000 years ago.
The tour incorporates both driving and walking, and typically includes sightseeing as well as trying some local food. Check out the suggested itinerary below, but contact me if you have special requests.
Pick up from hotel in downtown Guangzhou;
Drive 2 hours to the west of Guangzhou;
Visit Seven Star Crag scenery;
Drive back to Guangzhou;
Drop off to hotel in downtown Guangzhou.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Suggested by Guide: hotel is limited in downtown Guangzhou(Liwan, Yuexiu, Haizhu and Tianhe District), if your hotel is outside downtown Guangzhou, additional fee may apply, contact me for more info.^_^.
End Point Options: Hotel, Suggested by Guide: hotel is limited in downtown Guangzhou(Liwan, Yuexiu, Haizhu and Tianhe District), if your hotel is outside downtown Guangzhou, additional fee may apply, contact me for more info.^_^.
Duration: 9 hours
Private car with air-con
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 CNY - Admission fee and food(for you and the guide)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Xaq was amazing. We really enjoyed our time with him. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and fun to be around. I'd highly recommend!