Visit All The Masterpiece Temples And Tonle Sap Lake
The tour will allow you to capture wonderful sunrise from the reflection of Angkor Wat and then explore all the three main masterpiece temples including one of the Great Wonder of The World today and it's known as the biggest Hindu Temple On Earth, then capture the biggest city of the world in late 12th century and it's known as Angkor Thom. Well, we also have a glimpse to one of the main profound coexisting Buddhist-Hindu Temple Of King Jayavarman VII and One well-known In The Movie Tomb Raider with the amazing huge wine-trees hold the structures of temple.
Importantly, we will find out together why the Golden Era of the Khmer Civilization from 9th to 13th century was the wealthiest? And why was the king choose to build city there?
Apart from these, we also can discuss about the arts, architectures, history and cultures of Cambodian in old day and recently.
Amazingly, the Tonle Sab Lake and the Fishing Village will give you a clear perspective of its significance back to the civilization and the present
Day1 please tell the hotel to pack breakfast boxes for sunrise
• 4:30am: pick up to capture wonderful sunrise with reflection at Angkor Wat.
• 8:30am: visit Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Ancient Royal Palace and Ta Prohm known as Tomb Raider
• 12:00pm: lunch break at Ptes Boran
• back to hotel around 1:30pm
• 7:00am: pick up from hotel and drive northeast two hours to visit Koh Ker temples
• 12:30pm: lunch break
• 1:30pm: visit Beng Mealea Temple in the French Hollywood Movie (Two Brothers)
• 4:00pm: visit Banteay Srey
• 8:00am: visit Tonle Sap Lake and the Fishing Village Of Kampong Pluk
• 12:00pm: lunch break
• 1:30pm: visit Artisans Angkor and Angkor National Museum
• 7:30am: pick up from hotel to visit Preah Khan, Neak Pean, Preah Palilai, Ta Nei, Wat Preah Prom Rath and Old Market
• 12:30pm: lunch break at Chanrey Tree
• 2:00pm: visit Cambodia War Museum, Angkor Silk Farm and Western Baray. End of visit.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 4 days
The tour can finish earlier or later upon your energy, interests, weather, traffic and so on. Well, we mostly spend about 8 hours each day touring, however it might be less or more based on our flexibility.
Day1: 8 hours, less or more
Day2: 8 hours, less or more
Day3: 8 hours, less or more
Day4: 8 hours, less or more
I only use professional licensed drivers with high quality transportation such as Lexus RX, Grand Starex H1 or Toyota Hiace.
Well, if you have larger group, please let me know so then I can arrange the right transportation for your group.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 $ - For lunch and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- I don't guide you at The Wildlife Rescue Center
- I don't guide you at Artisans Handicrafts Art School (they have the experts)
- I usually don't drive by myself
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We arrived in Cambodia for 5 Days. We booked a four day tour with Tom as we wanted to see as much of the country as possible in our short stay. To say the least it was an exhausting experience but truly amazing. Tom showed us so much and looked after our every need throughout out the tour. Would give him 5 stars. Anyone who is interested in the culture and history of this beautiful country needs to book with Tom. Thanks again for such an incredible experience xx :)