Private Helsinki Walking Tour with Private Guide
Helsinki is a compact city where most attractions are within walking distance. On our leisurely walking tour we will uncover the highlights and main attractions of Helsinki:
- Historical Senate Square, one of the best preserved neo-classical squares in all Northern Europe and featured in the classic Hollywood movie 'Reds'.
- Helsinki Lutheran and Uspenski Orthodox cathedrals.
- Market Square, an authentic city market with a local feel.
- Esplanadi Park and home to chic Finnish design.
- Central Railway Station, designed by Architect Eliel Saarinen, father of American architect Eero Saarinen.
- Parliament Building, Museum of Modern Art
- The Rock Church with its unique design (subject to availability).
- NEW: The stunning Oodi Public Library.
- The Chapel of Silence, an urban oasis of tranquility.
OPTIONAL EXTRA: This tour can be adapted to include a JEWISH HELSINKI theme. Let me know if this type of tour is of interest.
If your group size is over 8 persons please contact me for more details.
1) Meet and begin tour.
2) Begin Walking Tour of city covering all major sights en route.
3) Break for refreshments/coffee
4) Continue tour with remainder of itinerary.
5) Tour completed. I can accompany you back to your hotel.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
Let me know if wish to reserve a tour of different length and I can customize it to precisely fit your needs.
Helsinki city center is compact and the tour begins as soon as we step out of the hotel.
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Finland is an expensive country and you can count on approx EUR 10 for a refreshment stop per person.
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We would recommend Maria strongly. Excellent guide !