"You Know The City - You Don't Know The Stories"
No better way to discover the famous attractions and hear the stories of Nashville than with a private guide who has been involved in a number of the stories and can provide first hand information to you.
Also, see many locations unknown by the average tour guides of Nashville.
- Where Garth Brooks worked when he first came to Nashville and where he lives now.
- Where Taylor Swift went to school.
- The home of outlaw Jessie James when he lived in Nashville.
- Where Burt Reynolds backed over a camera crew while filming "WW Dixie and the Dance Kings.
- Homes used in the TV series "Nashville.
- Where Patsy Cline lived.
- Where Dolly Parton wrote one of her best songs "I Will Always Love You. "
- Where Roy Acuff is buried.
- Where Dinah Shore went to school and was discovered.
- The original Music Row.
You will see many other locations not shown on the average "Nashville Tour". You will also hear the stories that goes with these sights. This tour will provide you will get a great insight of Music City USA
"Must see" Nashville attractions and their stories:
- The Grand Ole Opry
- The Ryman Auditorium
- The Parthenon
- Studio B - famous for Elvis recordings
- Music Row
- The Country Music Hall of Fame
- The Musicians Hall of Fame
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Bridgestone Arena - Home of the Nashville Predators
- Lower Broadway
- Nissan Stadium - Home of the Tennessee Titans
- Fort Nashboro
Many "off the beaten path locations" and their stories, which can be discussed prior to booking.
A personal way to go behind the scenes of country music and hear incredible first-hand stories that only someone who was there would be able to tell.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
The start times of the tour is deemed necessary for a good travel time to miss the normal traffic tie-ups during morning and evening rush hours.
- 2013 Nissan Rogue (Red)
- 2000 Lincoln Town Car (Gold)
- Power controls, air conditioning and heat.
- Both vehicles are extremely clean, in
outstanding condition with low mileage.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 USD - For personal expenses if needed. No additional fees apply to this tour.
* This is a drive by tour with me as your driver guide.
* Due to time restrictions, you will not be able to visit inside the famous locations.
* Please inquire for arrangements to accommodate larger groups than 4.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Tony was a great tour guide. He even offered to start the tour earlier than scheduled as we couldn't check in yet. He really was very knowledgeable about the Nashville area. He had so many very interesting stories and memories of various artists in the Nashville music industry. Perfect tour for country music lovers.