Cetinje - National park Lovcen - Mausoleum Lovcen - Njegusi - Lovcen serpentine road (Postcard of Montenegro) - Kotor
If you want to visit genuine Montenegro seeing some hills, mountains and beautiful sightseeing places this is the best option for you.
You will have a chance to visit: Old royal capital Cetinje that is located up in the hills, with its huge number of cultural and religious monuments.
After Cetinje, we will enter the National park - Mountain Lovcen where we are going to visit Mausoleum dedicated to the famous country leader and poet Petar II Petrovic Njegos.
Then we will continue our road to the old royal village - Njegusi in the heart of the mountain where you can try some domestic food brands - prosciutto, cheese, honey vine, rakija - brandy.
We will enter the bay of Kotor from up hills using famous Lovcen - Kotor serpentine road, where you will take the most beautiful sightseeing photos of Boka Kotor bay (Montenegro postcards ).
We will enter the door of Boka bay and go to see Old and beautiful Kotor with its old city, marine and unusual style of life.
1. Meet driver at designated pick up place or accommodation.
2. Visit Cetinje and have a walking tour through the main historical part of the city (Cetinje monastery, Museums and Embassies)
3. Ride through the national park of Lovcen, and later visit the Mausoleum to see the grave of Montenegro's great ruler, Petar II Petrovic Njegos.
4. Visit the old Montenegro village called Njegusi, and taste domestic products, such as honey wine, prosciutto, and cheese.
5. Drive through the most exciting sightseeing area in Montenegro called Lovcen serpentine road.
6. Break to take photos.
7. Visit Kotor and one-hour walking tour through the city, followed by free time for individual activities.
8. Say goodbye to Kotor and take with you, lovely memories.
* The tour is priced up to 3 guests. If you are a larger group, please inquire me for a customized tour.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Family modern car with a/c for 3 pax.
* If you are a larger group, please inquire me for a customized tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - Snacks and drinks, water, lunch.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Dusan was awesome! Montenegro was our favorite stop of the cruise and Dusan made it even more wonderful. The Serpentine road was amazing. The views took our breathe away! Picture postcard perfection! Stunning! He took us to a little spot for lunch with absolutely amazing prosciutto, cheese wine and beer. After some time in the countryside we returned to old town for a tour there. Dusan was very professional and his personality was a delight. Timing was all perfect! Thank you! Susan Warnecke