Discover The Capital of Vietnam
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there, see water puppets performance; visit Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature and other off the beaten track of Hanoi.
- 07:00: We will depart from Ha Long bay to Hanoi
- 10:30 Arrive in Hanoi Opera House to start Hanoi City Tour with me and depart to Westlake with Tran Quoc Pagoda and Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple and Buddhist Tran Quoc pagoda on West Lake.
- Have lunch at local restaurant at 12:00PM Quan An Ngon restaurant.
- 11:30: Transfer from Quan An Ngon restaurant to temple of literature. Temple of literature is the first national university of Vietnam. It is on top of the historical and beautiful sightseeing of the beautiful capital of Vietnam. The very first stop over of any foreign tourist in Hanoi is always Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam, which reveals the Hanoians spirit of study in the past.
- 14:30: Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex includes HCM Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, House on Stilt and One Pillar Pagoda.
- 16:30: We start discovering Hanoi Old quarter by foot from Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple.
- 17:30: Leave Hanoi Old Quarter to depart back to cruise ship and we end the tour around 21:00
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 12 hours
I have access to a number of vehicles, all modern and air conditioned. Which one we use will depend on the size of your group.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300000 VND - You can pays for drinks or coffee or little souvenir if you want.
As a certified guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Of all the ToursByLocals I took on this trip this was by far the best, our guide Son bent over backwards to please, inform and make us comfortable the whole trip; he is a credit to ToursByLocals and to his country, Vietnam. I gave him a big tip for all his efforts but it probably wasn't enough. Son should be promoted by ToursByLocals as the most highly recommended guide in Hanoi.