A day to remember
In this tour you will not only visit the beautiful sights that Buenos Aires has to offer, but you will also see how locals live and learn about Argentine culture as well. We'll see all of the things you would see on an ordinary tour - they're certainly worthwhile. But I will also show you the special things that make Buenos Aires great.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
A full day that you will remember forever.
The tour will include the following:
- La Boca port with its colorful houses, street art and football atmosphere everywhere.
- San Telmo, the old part of town, with its cobbled stone streets and antiques shops.
- Downtown area, with Plaza de Mayo (the main square of the city), Casa Rosada (Presidential Palace), Cabildo, and Metropolitan Cathedral (Pope Francis'Church).
- Recoleta with its amazing cemetery.
- Puerto Madero, the recycled former port docks are now the most modern part of the city.
- Palermo, the green lung of Buenos Aires.
- Also 9th of July Avenue, Colón Theatre (outside) and our famous Obelisk.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
This tour includes 1 hour for lunch. If you decide not to have lunch the duration will be shorter.
The transportation method will be an air-conditioned car.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700 pesos - You can also pay by credit card or American dollars bill in most of the shops and restaurants.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I had a full day tour of Buenos Aires with Elizabet. The day was extremely well-planned. Her driver was fabulous. It was an excellent overview of the city and its history, detailed but also very fun and very well paced. Elizabet effortlessly sensed my interests. I even met an amazing local artist. A perfect introduction to this beautiful, varied city. My friend who lives part time here joined us and learned much and was also very impressed. I highly recommend Elizabet and this tour for anyone new to BA .