8 hours Private Sevastopol - Yalta Excursion
We will drive along the coastline by the beautiful road and we will visit
- Foros church on a cliff (on the road to the Livadia Palace)
- Livadia palace where Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill met in February 1945
- Swallows Nest Castle (to see it on the way back)
- Balaclava (Submarine Tunnel - Museum of Cold War, )
- Sapun hill with memorial complex WW II and view to the "Death Valley" (Charge of the Light brigade during Crimean War)
- Famous Panorama museum
- City center
The tour is totally up to you but we guarantee to show you some hidden gems whilst taking you between the things that you want to see.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
Car transfers (minivan Ford Focus C-max with air-conditioner) and also some walking.
in some museums it is prohibited to organize private excursions. In such situation I can provide an escort for you into museum only.
Due to OFAC sanctions, 100% of the tour cost is payable in cash in USD or EUR to me at the start of the tour
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Alex was a fantastic guide, he asked before we arrived what we liked to do and see, then put a plan together of what he thought we would like. He was correct, we had a very enjoyable day. He loves his city Sevastopol, his English is very good, so communication is not a problem. His naval knowledge was fantastic, and came in handy when we visited Balaclava. My wife and I would love to visit Crimea again, and when we do, we will use Alex's services again, with out doubt! Thank you Alex.