Grand slam tour: all the highlights in a day
For the Tourist that does not have much time, I make time with this jam-packed tour.
On this tour we will visit two or three of the wine farms in the Constantia wine region. Then we will drive on to Chapmans Peak drive on our way to the Cape of Good Hope.
Lunch can be a sit down or a take away as we make our way to the Penguin Colony.
Thereafter we will return to hotel - a full day's touring!
* Leave hotel at about 09h00
* Drive through the suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay, Llandudno and Hout Bay
* Drive over Chapmans Peak Drive
* Stop at Cape Point Vineyards for first tasting
* Drive to Cape of Good Hope (South Western Most Point on the African Continent)
* Lunch to taken at the Two Oceans Restuarant at Cape Point
* Thereafterv we leave for the Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach
* Drive through the suburbs of Fish Hoek, Kalk bay and Muizenberg
* Stop at the Groot Constantia Wine Estate(oldest wine Farm)
* Visit the Constantia Uitsig for another tasting
* Return to hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
You will be transported in a Luxury Saloon late model 2010 vehicle. Fully air-conditioned with climate control.seating 5people comfortably...
If more than 5 passengers guest will be transported in a Luxury 10 seater Bus
Estimated Local Cash Needed
360 ZAR /Rand - Will be for lunch and tasting fees, tour price only included for two tastings
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I wish I could give 10 stars to Allie! He was outstanding. We ended up hiring him for additional days. His knowledge of the area is amazing and he knows absolutely everyone and can get you in just about anywhere! He made special arrangements for us several times. Great sense of humor and incredibly trustworthy and reliable. We thoroughly enjoyed him and have even exchanged contact info! Wish we could stay a few more days and hang out with Allie!