Explore the best of Boston in comfort with a luxury vehicle!
This is the same tour as the Boston by Foot tour; however, it is by car and for those guests who want to see what the city has to offer from the comfort of luxury transport.
Although Boston is a walkable city with a lot of history, this tour is for those guests who want to see it in a relaxing and comfortable way. A driving tour will give you an idea of just how interconnected the neighborhoods and sites are. Boston has a lot to see in a relatively small amount of space, but you have to know what to see and when to see it. Join me, as we take a leisurely drive through some of Boston's most well-known neighborhoods, stopping along the way to see sites both known and unknown.
There will be snacking along the way for those so inclined, as we will be visiting some bakeries and cafes en route!
Join me, as we explore the following areas of Boston:
- Boston's most chic neighborhood, the South End, and understand how it has transformed itself into one of the most desirable spots to live in Boston. Beautiful brownstones, charming shops, diverse neighborhood.
- Back Bay and Copley Place, followed by the shops of Boylston Street, which is where the 2013 Marathon Bombing took place
- Newbury Street - Boston's classic shopping street. Start @ the bottom of the street with T. J. Maxx and move your way up to the top of the street with Tiffany's.
- Boston Common and the statues of the Public Gardens - a monument to the invention of ether? Really?
- The State House (gold dome) and world-famous Beacon Hill - Boston's most iconic neighbourhood.
- A drive down the hill to Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall - one of Boston's most well known site to get clam chowder and lobster rolls.
- Finish up with a visit to Boston Public Market and Boston's classic Italian neighborhood, the North End
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 3 hours
Since this tour will be by car, it will be shorter than the walking tour; however, traffic and parking might take slightly longer than expected.
- 2017 Audi A4 or
- 2015 BMW 328xi
Each car can seat up to three guests comfortably. Both are modern, clean, and fully equipped (air con, USB ports, GPS navigation, blue tooth, etc.)
The tour will include a private driver.
Please note we are more than happy to entertain groups larger than three. If you have a group larger than three, please let us know so we can obtain suitable transportation to accomodate your group.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 USD - For beverages along the way, sandwiches or anything you might want to eat. There will be some eateries where you will definitely want to try what is on offer. Everywhere in Boston accepts credit cards so cash is not necessary if you would prefer to pay by card.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a superb experience with manny and highly suggest him, even told our hotel beacon XV about him. We have used ToursByLocals now twice and experienced great service and answers to our questions. Highly informative and funny. Thank you for great tour.