Amsterdam Sightseeing Deluxe with your own private guide!
Amsterdam is waiting for you to be discovered.
Let me help you to maximize your time and have an unforgettable stay in this beautiful city. Be surprised by our cosmopolitan capital with its historic charm.
You will see it all on this shore excursion. After we have met at the cruise terminal I will take you on a Amsterdam Highlights Tour for 3 hours. There is time for shopping as well. You can ask all the questions that you have in mind and we can stop to take pictures as often as you want.
After the Highlights Tour you will board your Canal Cruise. A Canal Cruise is a must-do activity in Amsterdam.
You will enjoy the canals, bridges, noble canal houses and interesting house boats in the canals during your 1 hour panoramic cruise.
The afternoon can be customized to your own wishes: visit one of the top attractions of Amsterdam, explore exiting street markets of the city or even see the surrounding countryside to make your Holland Experience complete.
See you soon in Amsterdam!
* pick up at your hotel or the cruise ship dock in Amsterdam
* city Highlights Tour (3 hours, walking or optional by car, please ask for details)
- Royal Palace
- Old town
- Flea & Flower Market
- Medieval courtyards
- Canals, gabled houses, churches and much more!
* panoramic Canal Cruise (1 hour, by boat)
* time for lunch (not included)
* visit of one of the following top attractions (please make your choice):
- Rijksmuseum - admire Rembrandt and other Dutch masters
- Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Lookout tower - for the best rooftop views
- 'This is Holland' Experience a unique flying experience to see all highlights of the Netherlands
- countryside visit (windmills, wooden shoes and cheese!)
* drop off at your hotel or the cruise ship dock in Amsterdam
The tour can be adjusted or extended and transfers to/from the airport are possible. Just tell me what you want to see and do and I will customize the tour accordingly. Please contact me for details!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
* tram or taxi if needed (depending on the itinerary)
* train or bus if we visit the countryside in the afternoon
- Guiding Services
- Public Transportation Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 EUR - per person for lunch, drinks or snacks.
The local currency is the Netherlands is the Euro. Other currencies (e.g. USD) are not accepted. In shops, restaurants, tourist attractions and taxis you can usually pay with your credit card (Visa and Mastercard, American Express is less common).
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Frank was at our door right on time. We spent the entire day exploring Amsterdam. We saw many new places which we hadn't seen on a prior visit. We had already taken a canal cruise the day before so Frank changed up our itinerary and took us to lunch. We all agreed that it was an excellent tour. He was very flexible, knowledgable, and friendly.