Visa-Free Guided Private Shore Tour From Cruise Ships
This tour is ideal for cruisers who have two days to explore St. Petersburg. Two days will give you a great opportunity to see the most of the city center and royal palaces of the Romanovs. We start our tour by going out of the city to see Peterhof Grand Palace which is beyond admiration with its amazing architecture and fascinating interior decorations. You will have a chance to try authentic Russian food in a local Russian restaurant. The second day is devoted to exploring the city center with its world-famous monuments, amazing architecture and astonishing churches.
For this tour you don't need Russian visa, I will provide you with visa-free support.
* If your party is more than 7, write to me, please.
Day 1 (8 hours)
- meeting by your ship
- drive to Peterhof Grand Palace
- visit to Peterhof Grand Palace
- walk in the park
- lunch in a local restaurant (authentic Russian cuisine)
- drive to Pavlovsk
- visit to the Pavlovsk Palace
- a short walk in the park
- the way back to the ship
Day 2 (8 hours)
- meeting by your ship
- Boat ride around rivers and canals (on a private boat)
- sightseeing tour with the visit to the Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Visit to the Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
- Lunch in the local restaurant
- visit to the Hermitage museum
- Drive back to the port
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 days
Both days of tour are 8 hours long
Private, Safe, Clean and Comfortable Vehicle.
- For 1-2 People we will have Sedan with A/C.
- For 3-4 People we will have Minivan with A/C.
- Up to 7 People we will have Mini Bus with A/C.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUR - Technically you don't have to bring local cash (roubles) with you. The only thing you have to pay is meals in the restaurant which accept credit cards (except American Express). As for souvenir shopping, if desired, all gift shops accept dollars, as well as credit cards.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Alexandra was a phenomenal guide. We had 6 in our party comprising of grandparents and teenagers and Alexandra worked perfectly with us all. She was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and attentive to our wishes. Even with the crazy crowds and chaos of St Petersburg Alexandra calmly worked her magic and we saw all the wonderful sights - I don't quite know how she did it! I wish we had more time in St Petersburg, but ONLY if we could have Alexandra as our guide!! I simply could not recommend her higher.