You can book a tour in one of two ways, depending on If the tour already meets your needs, or if you would like changes made to the itinerary.
If the tour already meets your needs:
1. Select your date and time and provide any needed information for your tour.
2. Enter payment information at our secure online payment processor (your credit card will not be charged). We will take a 20% deposit under conditions listed below.
3. Tour guide reviews your booking request and confirms their availability and relevant details.
4. If everything is in order, your credit card is charged and the booking is confirmed. In the event your booking is not confirmed, you will be informed promptly and your credit card will not be charged.
If you want to customize your tour:
1. Use the "Message Guide" button and provide the details of your request.
2. Tour guide reviews your request and confirms their availability and relevant details (this might require a few messages back and forth). A revised tour itinerary and price quote (if necessary) is provided to you for approval, along with a booking link.
3. If everything is in order, visit our secure online payment processor and pay for your customized tour. Of course, you have the option of not accepting the revised itinerary and price quote or requesting further changes.
Once your tour guide responds (usually within 24 hours), please reply promptly as other travelers may be interested in the same time slot.
Tour guides may not be able to accommodate all change requests.
If the date of your tour is 45 or more days from now and the amount payable at time of booking is $200 USD or greater, you also have the option to reserve the tour with a 20% deposit. This can be done online by checking the "Pay 20%' option when buying the tour, or call us at +1.604.777.4141 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or email support@ToursByLocals.com with your request. Full payment is required 30 days before the tour.