Buenos Aires customized for you
Let yourself enjoy a customized guided tour through Buenos Aires and get to know the highlights (and some other special places too) of this unique and beautiful city!
We will explore the main attractions such as Plaza de Mayo and its surroundings ("Centro" or downtown, as we called it, even though it is not in the center of the city), and also La Boca, Recoleta and Palermo neighborhoods.
During our time together we will highlight several aspects of this big city, such as its history, politics, architecture and the life style of a real "porteño", so you can truly get to dive in and enjoy an experience as a local.
I can definitely customize a tour for you. Some of the highlights that can be done in this tour (depending your pace and preferences ) are:
- Plaza de Mayo (political center of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flea market Sundays -
- Puerto Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour).
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 7 hours
Private car - Ford Mondeo sedan or similar. I rent the most comfrotable cars available, the car has 5 places (driver 3 passengers and myself), if you prefer to be more comfortable you should be 2 pasengers.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 ARS - Lunch, bottled water, etc.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Natalia was fantastic!!! Knowledgeable, kind and it was an amazing way to spend the day!!