Private Layover City tour in Panama
Panama is a small multicultural country, a tropical country, a small strip of land that divides the oceans and unites the world through the Panama Canal, is a country where people from all over the world have chosen as their home, we have interesting historical sites and a growing modern city, here you can visit the Casco Antiguo, this neighborhood is the hostorical district of Panama, visit islands and one of the wonders of modern engineering, the Panama Canal , all without leaving the city, let me be your guide in panama and show all these sites.
- pick up at your hotel or Tocumen airport
- visit Miraflores Locks canal, you will see the transit of the ships throug the locks, there is a Museum and a movie theater showing a 3D video (optional 40 minutes) about the history of he canal and the building of the new one.
- visit of the Coastway Amador, we drive you to the islands connected to mainland through a 6 kms road named Naos, Perico and Flamenco with a beautiful view of the skyline.
- Lunch time (optional) you can enjoy the traditional panamenian food during your tour.
- visit the historical district of Panama, the Casco Viejo, there we can walk aroud the narrow streets and I will give you all the information of that interesing site, also you can buy some handicrafts around the different plazas.
- finally I can droop you off at your hotel, mall within Panama city or Tocumen international airport.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: If you are visiting Panama during your layover, we will pick you up at Tocumen international airport, once you come out from customs after the main exit take left and I will be waiting for you with your name on my cellphone on a yellow background.
Duration: 5 hours
a good time to start the city tour is 7:30 am and normally last 5 to 6 hours, we can fix the start time according your needs, however is very important to know the afternoon traffic is hevy in Panama and might affect the time of the tour.
i will drive you using a minivans suzuki ertiga, on some areas we will walk to have a better view an explanation of the site like the casco viejo neighborhood and Coastway Amador.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 USD - you will need around $ 100 USD for tickets at the Miraflores center at the Panama Canal ( $ 20 each) and the rest of the money for lunch and souvenirs.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Miguel is very friendly and knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to tour Panama City with him today. Hopefully we will return to Panama again and we will most certainly use Miguel as a tour guide again!!