The perfect tour for classic cars and food lovers.
On this tour you will learn about different cultures and religions and how they have influenced life in Mallorca, as well as today's local gastronomy.
We'll drive through the beautiful countryside of Mallorca to the D. O. Binissalem, where we will take the Land Rover Santana/Series. From there, we will drive off-road along the wineyards and we will visit a great winery. Enjoying the landscapes, learning the history of the area and the wine making process with comprehensive explanations from local experts during the visit to a winery specialized in great red, rosé & white wines.
After visiting the winery we will drive to Caimari, the best area in Mallorca for the production of high quality virgin olive oil. The olive trees arrived in Mallorca more than two thousand years ago and has formed an integral part of the islander's lives ever since.
We will visit Sa Tafona and we will learn about every stage of the olive oil making process, from the arrival of the olives to the extraction of the virgin olive oil.
- Meeting as previously agreed.
- Drive to Binissalem where we will take the Land Rover Santana. Drive off-road along the wineyard.
- Visit the winery, there it will be offered to a group of maximum 50 visitors a guided premium tour consisting on a tour that begins in the old part of the winery and finishes in the new part with its new processing plant. For all of you, a tasting of 4 selected premium wines with Quelitas (typical Mallorcan biscuits), and Menorcan cheese from Mercadal (Mahón) with grape jam.
- Drive to Caimari and visit Sa Tafona, olive oil making place. You will taste the virgin olive oils produced at the mill.
- End of the tour at the meeting point as previously agreed.
- I am very happy to tailor the tour to your individual wishes and requirements.
- This tour lasts approximately 4 hours. The duration of the tour can be adapted to your schedule.
- The tour may vary depending on the weather conditions, the availability of the venues and the classic
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 4 hours
After this tour, if you fill like, I will recommend you a nice restaurant for lunch in order to taste a Spanish paella or a selection of tapas (the prices for this lunch and extra time are not included in the offer).
Private transportation is included. We will use a Mercedes Benz Viano/Vito and a Land Rover Santana. This tour could also be organized for more than 6 people on request.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
No cash is needed for this tour
- Personal Expenses