Private Full Day scenic Peninsula tour
The Cape Peninsula is wild and unspoilt, with spectacular and unforgettable views.
Driving through the wonders of the Peninsula is a magical experience. There are viewpoints en route which is ideal for picnics and sundowners, but keep an eye out for cheeky baboons! We then visit the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, which is acclaimed as one of the great botanic gardens of the world.
• Seal Island Ferry cruise
• Chapman's Peak Drive
• Cape Point/Cape of Good Hope
• Simonstown - Boulders Beach - Penguins
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden
• Lunch at a Seaside Restaurant or on a Wine Estate in The Constantia Winelands
• Time permitting a Wine tasting and watching the beautiful Sunset over The Atlantic Ocean
Cape Point, the most south-westerly tip of Africa, is a spectacular, narrow finger of land, covered in endemic fynbos and home to picturesque bays, beaches, rolling green hills and valleys.
• Pick-up at the doorstep of your hotel
• Depart scenic drive to Hout Bay
• Ferry trip to Seal Island
• Drive to Cape Point via Chapman's Peak Drive
• Funicular ride to Lighthouse and walk around
• Drive to Boulders Beach/Simonstown
• Lunch at Seaside Restaurant
• Visit Penguins at Boulders Beach
• Drive to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
• Walking tour of Botanical gardens
• Depart and return to hotel
Chapman's Peak Drive winds its way between Noordhoek and Hout Bay and is touted as one of the most spectacular marine drives in the world.
The appointed rest areas offer the opportunity to take photographs of the sheer cliffs and breathtaking seascapes. During whale season, you might be lucky enough see southern right whales.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
This tour can be adjusted to your requirements.
The START time will be finalized when we book the tour.
My vehicle is a comfortable - Brand New Luxury - 8-seater minivan.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 ZAR - for entrance fees, food as well as some cash on hand for items you may purchases of a personal nature.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Clive was one of the best guides we have ever hired. He has so many years experience and it really pays off. He turned a great trip into an amazing experience. Clive is an honest and caring human being who treats people with genuine kindness. Did all the work behind the scenes booking tickets in advance, etc., which maximised our time to explore. Highly recommended and was really considerate of our teenage son! Thanks Clive, you were a gent.