With the private transport and private guide along the best photo stops through the western part of the country.
Slovenia is very picturesque country. Culture, nature and tradition makes it perfect for a lot of different photo motives.
Tour is created in a way to cover more places than usual daily tour. We will see more, but in a faster way. Expect a lot of driving and a lot of photostops. Off course we can decide to stop somewhere for a linger time, but then we will skip some other photo stop. Still, there will be some time for souvenirs or lunch.
In one day you will see most fameous Slovenian lake (Bled), beautiful Julian Alps with mountain pases, even more beautiful emerald Soca River, where Disney Narnia Movies were filmed and even the Adriatic sea.
Tour presents diversety of this country. We will make quick photo stops in some of the most famous and most beautiful places in Slovenia. Sea, flatlands, Alps, forests. This is Slovenia.
Some of the places are not well known, but they are perfect for a photography.
- Ljubljana (max 45 minutes) (Congress and Preseren Square, City Hall, Dragon bridge)
- Bled (scenic drive around the lake and Bled Castle)
- Julian Alps (Martuljek Mountain Group, Kranjska Gora)
- Vrsic mountain Pass (pagan girl, highest pass in Slovenia, Alps)
- Soca emerald river Valley (Lepena, Boka waterfall photostop, Svinjak Photo Stop - Narnia movie shooting area)
We will enter into Italy and drive towards the Adriatic sea
- Koper coastal town quick City Tour (City Hall and Main Square with the Cathedral)
- Sunset at the Slovenian coastline
Return to Ljubljana
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
Up to 4 guests-comfortable big car
Up to 8 guests-van with 8 seats
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 EUR - For your lunch, water, souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
No restrictions, I possess special state guiding license. I only cannot guide inside caves.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We did a full day tour with Vid last year and absolutely loved it. We learnt so much about Slovenia and saw some amazing scenery. Can't recommend him enough.