(The 3 Best Highlights are Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm temple, plus more...)
The aims of this package is to provide all the 3 highlights temples - Angkor Wat, Bayon & Ta Prohm - plus some more temples around the small circuit (small tour). We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
1. Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
2. Angkor Thom City - South Gate, Bapuon, Phimean Akas, Elephant & Leper King terraces. . . .
3. Bayon - the only one temple for the Buddha
4. Ta Nei - the temple in the jungle
5. Ta Prohm - the jungle temple known as Tomb Raider temple
6. Banteay Kdei - the temple that hundred pieces of the Buddha were found by chance
7. You can visit all the temples in Small Tour for free of charge like: Suor Proat Towers, North & South Khleang Preah Pithou Group, Thomanon, Chao Saydevada, Takeo. . . . . . .
* 7:30 am - the tour starts from your hotel (or other place)
* Angkor Wat - the largest temple in the world.
* South gate of Angkor Thom city
* Bayon temple - the greatest temple for Buddha
* Ta Nei - the temple in the jungle
* Lunch break (your own payment, we have lunch a restaurant nearby temple, or you can pack lunch box from your hotel)
* Ta Prohm - the jungle temple or Tomb Raider
* Some more temples in the Small Circuit.
* Drop to you hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan) or SUV for a group of 1 to 4 persons.
If you are from 5 people or more, then I'll use a Van with a driver to serve you. But please note that from the 5th person and up, it is subject to extra charge $10 per person. This extra charge will be settled with me when we meet. Example: If you are a group of 7 people, then you pay the normal tour fee in the system, and after that when we meet to start the tour, you pay me $30 extra charge for the service
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 USD - Please bring cash (US Dollars) for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere.
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Sam, as he is known, speaks excellent English and can draw on his many years of experience as a guide to make each tour a smooth and informative event. As he indicates in his information on the tours by locals site, he does arrange the schedule to minimize contact with other visitors to the temples; we found this out when we went back ourselves on a following day at slightly different times and found crowds to be significantly larger. As many other reviews have noted, he is an adept photographer.