Customized 3-hour tour to explore the must-sees: the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre & More
During this half day tour, you will capture the essence of Paris through one of these 3 itineraries:
- From the heart of the historic city, with Notre-Dame Cathedral (luckily, the fire didn't destroy the core building and it can still be admired from a distance) and the Louvre, to the modern Paris of the "Belle Epoque", with the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Trocadero square with the "postcard view" of the Eiffel tower
- From Montmartre neighborhood and the Sacred-Heart Basilica to the Ile de la Cite and Notre-Dame Cathedral (from a distance)
- An itinerary tailor-made to best suit your personal interests
We will go around by foot, by bus, or by metro and on our way, we will also enjoy gourmet breaks in traditional local side-walk cafés and bakeries. Paris will be yours!
The itinerary will vary depending on your interests and could include some of the major landmarks, such as:
- Montmartre and the Sacred-Heart basilica
- The Eiffel Tower (but no climbing!)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral (the core building can still be admired from the banks of the river Seine)
- The Louvre Museum (exterior)
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Latin Quarter
- The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais
and so much more…
but it will also include my favourite lesser-known sights!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 3 hours
Walking, metro, bus
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 € - - One-day travel card (metro & bus) : 7€
- Snacks, refreshments : 10-15€
I specialize in city walking tours (by foot or public transport) so I CANNOT offer:
- Tours outside of Paris (Versailles, Giverny, Normandy).
- Tours with a driver.
- Airport pick-up.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was our second tour with Anne! I have to say spending the time with Anne made our trip! It would not be so memorable without Anne! ��