5 Best temples in town - Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei + Beng Mealea and Kulen Mountain for the best waterfall
The aims of this package is to provide all the 6 highlights in Angkor Archeological Park & Rural temples- Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prohm & Banteay Srei + Beng Mealea & Beautiful waterfall at Kulen Mountain. We commit to take you away from crowds as much as possible.
Day 1: 4 Best Highlights
- Angkor Wat - the biggest religious monument in the world
- Bayon - the Buddha temple
- Ta Prohm - the jungle temple - Tomb Raider
- Banteay Srei - the most beautiful temple in carving on the pink sandstone
Day 2: Beng Mealea + Kulen Mountain
- Beng Mealea - the Indiana Jones with the Temple of Dome
- Kulen Mountain: Visit the Oldest Capital City of Empire. It was built in BC 802. Over there you can see the thousand lingam on the bed of the river, the biggest reclining Buddha made from a single stone, and you can swim in the stream of the best waterfall "holy water".
- Please wear proper dresses for visiting all temples. If you wear shorts and t-shirt, please make sure they are long enough to your knees level and cover shoulders.
- Wear good walking shoes and bring sun glasses/hat or cap.
- Put some mosquito repellant / Sun Protection lotion with you.
- We are flexible for program, and if you are more than 4 pax, we also offer you the tour. Or write me for more info.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 2 days
The option is for 2-day tour:) - The first day, the tour is about 8 hours - The second day, the tour is about 9-10 hours.
We offer a very good condition Toyota Camry (sedan) or SUV for a group of 1 to 4 persons.
If you are from 5 people or more, then I'll use a Van with a driver to serve you. But please note that from the 5th person and up, it is subject to extra charge $10 per person. This extra charge will be settled with me when we meet. Example: If you are a group of 7 people, then you pay the normal tour fee in the system, and after that when we meet to start the tour, you pay me $30 extra charge for the service
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 - - Please bring cash (US Dollars) about $60 each for your personal expense and lunch. ATMs are not available at Temples Park. US Dollar is accepted everywhere. I don't recommend you to convert to local currency but If you want to do, it is $1 = 4000 Riel.
I am personal tour guide with more than 10 year experience. I have my secret way to take you away from crowds as much as possible. But please understand that there are about ten thousand tourists every day. I drive my personal car for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kamsan was great. Very knowledgeable and helpful - especially his iphone "trick" photo techniques! We spent 2 long days with him - one which started at 4:30 am. All good!