Swan Valley Indulgence Private Tour
Depart your hotel at 09:30hrs for an unforgettable Wine, Wildlife & Chocolate Tour. On tour we will drive through historic Guildford Town in the Swan Valley area, the Colony's first rural settlement, to Caversham Wildlife Park(at own expense) where you will interact with native Australian animals: koalas, kangaroos and wombats. Visit Chocolate Factory to indulge in chocolate tasting (included). Next we stop at the stunning Sandalford Winery Estate for wine tasting (included) before returning to your hotel. The itinerary can be adapted and changed according to your interests.
Receive a complimentary departure transfer to the airport/cruise terminal (not for arrivals) when booking at least two of my tours.
Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs to the Swan Valley area only 30 minutes from Perth City Centre.
- Yahava Koffee Works - Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory - Speciality chocolate shop. Free Chocolate tasting.
- Providore - Wine , sauces and condiments. Free tasting.
- Caversham Wildlife Park (optional) - Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats in a family run Wildlife Park. Great venue!
- Sandalford Winery - Free wine tasting. Spectacular Venue!
- An option for extra wineries and breweries.
- Morish Nuts - Premium and finest Australian nuts produce. Free tasting.
- Mondo Nougat Factory - Italian style nougat. Shop and café (not open on Mondays). One nougat sample per person.
- House of Honey - A variety of local Australian pure honey. Free tasting.
- Return to Hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
End location: Drop off at your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
Duration: 6 hours
A 2018 VW people mover. Very spacious, modern and comfortable vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
55 Australian Dollars - Wildlife Park entry fee $29 per adult and $13 per child. Average cost for lunch $35 to $65 depending on which venue you choose. Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was our third day tour with Sergio. BY now he felt like our true friend. We went to the wildlife refuge and spent several hours there. Sergio arranged for us to have a private encounter with a koala, which was fantastic. We also drove through some wineries and visited a chocolate factory. It was a great day and Sergio is definitely your go-to guide in Perth!