Swan Valley Indulgence Private Tour
Depart your hotel at 09:30hrs for an unforgettable Wine, Wildlife & Chocolate Tour. On tour we will drive through historic Guildford Town in the Swan Valley area, the Colony's first rural settlement, to Caversham Wildlife Park(at own expense) where you will interact with native Australian animals: koalas, kangaroos and wombats. Visit Chocolate Factory to indulge in chocolate tasting (included). Next we stop at the stunning Sandalford Winery Estate for wine tasting (included) before returning to your hotel. The itinerary can be adapted and changed according to your interests.
Receive a complimentary departure transfer to the airport/cruise terminal (not for arrivals) when booking at least two of my tours.
Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs to the Swan Valley area only 30 minutes from Perth City Centre.
- Yahava Koffee Works - Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory - Speciality chocolate shop. Free Chocolate tasting.
- Providore - Wine , sauces and condiments. Free tasting.
- Caversham Wildlife Park (optional) - Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats in a family run Wildlife Park. Great venue!
- Sandalford Winery - Free wine tasting. Spectacular Venue!
- An option for extra wineries and breweries.
- Morish Nuts - Premium and finest Australian nuts produce. Free tasting.
- Mondo Nougat Factory - Italian style nougat. Shop and café (not open on Mondays). One nougat sample per person.
- House of Honey - A variety of local Australian pure honey. Free tasting.
- Return to Hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick-up at the hotel/ Cruise Terminal or any other location within Perth's metropolitan area
End location: Drop-off is at the hotel/ cruise terminal or any other location within Perth's metropolitan area.
Duration: 6 hours
A 2018 VW people mover. Very spacious, modern and comfortable vehicle.
Private transportation and professional guide. Wine, chocolate, nuts, coffee and honey tasting is all included. Bottled mineral water is supplied during the tour. Note that when booking two tours or more, you will receive a complimentary departure transfer (not applicable for arrivals) back to the airport/cruise terminal/rail station.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
55 Australian Dollars - Wildlife Park entry fee $28 for adults and $12.50. Average cost for lunch $35 to $65 depending on which venue you choose. Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
Meals and entry fee to Wildlife Park are not included. The tour itinerary is not rigid. You might like to omit the Wildlife Park and visit another winery and a brewery or perhaps spend longer in the Wildlife Park. The choice is yours. I am flexible and happy to accommodate.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was our third day tour with Sergio. BY now he felt like our true friend. We went to the wildlife refuge and spent several hours there. Sergio arranged for us to have a private encounter with a koala, which was fantastic. We also drove through some wineries and visited a chocolate factory. It was a great day and Sergio is definitely your go-to guide in Perth!