The best finger food of Amsterdam
One of the most interesting and exciting aspects of visits to a foreign country is the local food. During this walking tour I will take you to the places where you, in my opinion, can try and taste the best of the local flavour.
Typical Dutch treats will be offered along with some of the best cakes and biscuits the city has to offer. Please do not expect to be visiting some fancy places when you go on a this tour. Be ready to enter some typical local cafés, which can sometimes only accommodate a few visitors. Some places are really well hidden, but with my help you will be able to visit them and most importantly, try their food.
This tour is an absolute must for visitors to Amsterdam. Please note that if you have any allergies, it is your responsibility to notify me when you book. Alternative dishes, if possible, depend entirely on the establishment hosting our party.
- two croquettes p. p. ;
- one portion of local fries (dutch-french) p. p. ;
- one portion of fresh dutch herring pp. ;
- one portion of kibbeling (dutch fish snack) p. p. ;
- one portion the best chocolate cake of Amsterdam p. p. ;
- one coffee or tea p. p. ;
- one glass of bier/wine p. p. ;
- one small bottle of mineral water p. p. ;
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Any centrally located point within the central Amsterdam. Should you require pick up at a location outside of the central Amsterdam, please contact me for the inquiries.
End location: Any centrally located point within the central Amsterdam. Should you require drop off at a location outside of the central Amsterdam, please contact me for the inquiries.
Duration: 6 hours
- A private and knowledgeable guide.
- Pick up and drop off;
- all snacks and drinks which are mentioned in the itinerary;
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - The average cost of a meal in café is about 15 euro. The prices for drinks starts from € 3,-.
All drinks and snacks which are not mentioned in the itinerary section.
- My car can accommodate up to 6 persons without luggage. For larger groups please let me know in advance.