a wonderful way to explore the city with limited time
- do you have a stop over or only one day in Munich?
- are you a first time traveller who is unsure how to reach your hotel?
- would you like a friendly "local" to meet you on arrival at the airport and a quick orientation of the city?
. . . . . . . then this could be the perfect stop over for you!
- I will await your arrival at Munich's International airport arrival gate with a name sign.
- We will travel directly to the city centre by subway (approx 45 minutes journey). (or by taxi if you prefer. )
- once in the city centre we will begin a 2 - 2. 5 hour walking orientation tour of the city. (depending on your stop over time) . with the obligatory stop for a coffee or a bier in a local beer hall (depending on time of day)
- your guide will accompany you back to the subway or taxi stand for your return to the airport.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Arrivals gate - FRANZ JOSEF STRAUSS AIRPORT - MUNICH / GERMANY
End location: Airport departure gate.
Duration: 5 hours
Travel from airport to city centre is approx. 45 minutes
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - You may wish to purchase a coffee or a beer or have a quick lunch in the city.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maxine was awesome and the bike tour allowed us to see more faster.