Explore the History of the Steel Industry in Monterrey
Private tour to the Old Monterrey Steel Company made now a great museum where you can see the steel transformation process, including an interactive experience about the steel production process with a show where you can feel the heart of the foundry, real steam, smoke, sparks and fire.
This great experience will provide you the opportunity to be in contact with a steel furnace in complete operation. A brief documentary about former workers will explain how they worked close around this gigantic furnace while the machinery comes to life and the cast iron starts to flow.
Restaurant available but not included.
- Pick up from Hotel any time agreed.
- Cintermex visit (Business Center)
- Visit the Steel Museum.
- Take an elevator to visit the top of the building to view and take pictures of the park.
- Museum walk with interactive activities with a furnace show.
- Before leaving, visit the souvenir store.
- Time for lunch at El Lingote Restaurant.
- Transportation to hotel or agreed location.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
No additional charge for extra time in case of any traffic or delays in transportation.
Toyota Hiace 2017.
Do not hesitate to let me know if your need a Tour for more than 10 visitors. I will prepare the transportation and logistics to attend to you, so please contact me for the details and a quote.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Cash or Credit Card if you plan to take lunch or dinner in the restaurant. Approximately 30 USD per person.