Wild Nature in Southeastern Serbia
Experience the beautiful nature and surrounding of Stara Planina mountain region in Southeastern Serbia, one of the richest nature reserves in Serbia with breathtaking landscapes and panoramas.
Spend a day in the nature, enjoy the crisp mountain air, taste the local food and bring a piece of authentic Serbia back with you.
- Pickup at the Meeting Point
- Drive through Sicevo Gorge and Pirot to Basarski Kamen Peak on Stara Planina (one hour drive).
- Coffee break in Hotel Stara
- Drive to the natural phenomenon site Rsomacki Kazani with a short tour of village Dojkinci along the way (a short hike is required to reach Rsomacki Kazani).
- Tour continues towards Smilovci village.
- Lunch at Bekov National Restaurant
- After lunch departure towards Dimitrovgrad with a panoramic tour of the city and beautiful Jeram River Gorge, towards St. John's Monastery in Poganovo.
- Coffee break in the nearby restaurant
- Departure for Nis through Pirot
- Drop off at the end location (other locations can be agreed upon).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location is in Nis. It can be either at the hotel where the group is staying or any other place, just please inform me on time.
End location: Same as the pickup place in Nis. Alternative end location can be discussed as long as it is a reasonable request.
Duration: 11 hours
In case of bad weather the tour might last 30 minutes longer
The transportation is provided by CAR or VAN. Car is up to 3 people, van up to 7.
Both vehicles are modern with air conditioning
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A superb tour. Well-planned, matched our requirements exactly and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. We were taken to beautiful places close to the Serbian-Bulgarian borders which we would never have known about or found ourselves. Company was excellent - our host was engaging, knowledgeable and fun. Snacks and meals provided were all great. Everything done was for our interest and enjoyment. Would thoroughly recommend this tour.