Let me first introduce myself. My name is Elza and I am an experienced, qualified tour guide working for more than 5 years now. I was born in St. Petersburg and lived here all my life, I know all the secret corners and picturesque streets, local cafes and bars, most popular tourist attractions and hidden gems around Saint-Petersburg and I would be glad to share my knowledge and love for this amazing Russian town with you. I am really fond of my job as it gives me the best chance to meet different people from all over the world.
I provide a vast range of tours for individual tourists, big families with kids and their grandparents, small groups and large parties. I have my own small car but usually I rent a private vehicle (Mercedes or Sprinter) with a professional driver for my guests. If desired, I will also book a private boat or speedboat for you. I can as well arrange tickets to an evening amusement like a Folkshow, a Famous Russian Ballet or Opera, or organize a Dinner at a Rooftop Restaurant or a Bar Tour.
If you have a particular place in mind which you would prefer to visit during your stay in Saint-Petersburg, feel free to contact me and I will be delighted to set on foot a special customized tour for you. I am very flexible in arranging private tours which will definitely suit your budget. For cruise ship passengers I provide VISA-Free package tours which are listed below. If you are coming to St. Petersburg by plane or by train, I can help you with the comfortable and safe transfer to your hotel or apartment.
I am looking forward to meeting you soon in my hometown!
A Recent Review of this guide
Elza was great not only in showing things, but in outlining us the cultural environment in St Petersburg. I strongly recommend Elza.
* St.Petersburg State University (MA degree in Linguistics)
* The Gidintour Training School for Guides (graduation certificate)
* Accreditation certificate by the State Tourism Management Department
*Licenses to all the main museums of Saint-Petersburg:
- The State Hermitage Museum
- The State Hermitage Museum Restoration and Storage Centre
- The Peterhof Grand Palace & Fountain Gardens
- The Catherine Palace in Tsarskoye Selo (Tsar's village)
- The Yusupov Palace + exhibition devoted to Rasputin's assassination
- The Faberge museum
- The Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
- The Peter & Paul Fortress and Cathedral (burial place of Russian Tsars)
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- Rivers & Canals Tour around St. Petersburg
- Dostoevsky Life & Work Tour
- Alexander Pushkin Life & Work Tour
- Seige of Leningrad Tour
- Vodka & caviar tasting Tour
- Jewish Heritage Tour