Let me first introduce myself. My name is Elza and I am an experienced, qualified tour guide working for more than 6 years now. I was born in St. Petersburg and lived here all my life, I know all the secret corners and picturesque streets, local cafes and bars, most popular tourist attractions and hidden gems around Saint-Petersburg and I would be glad to share my knowledge and love for this amazing Russian town with you. I am really fond of my job as it gives me the best chance to meet different people from all over the world.
I provide a vast range of tours for individual tourists, big families with kids and their grandparents, small groups and large parties. I have my own small car but usually I rent a private vehicle (Mercedes or Sprinter) with a professional driver for my guests. If desired, I will also book a private boat or speedboat for you. I can as well arrange tickets to an evening amusement like a Folkshow, a Famous Russian Ballet or Opera, or organize a Dinner at a Rooftop Restaurant or a Bar Tour.
If you have a particular place in mind which you would prefer to visit during your stay in Saint-Petersburg, feel free to contact me and I will be delighted to set on foot a special customized tour for you. I am very flexible in arranging private tours which will definitely suit your budget. For cruise ship passengers I provide VISA-Free package tours which are listed below. If you are coming to St. Petersburg by plane or by train, I can help you with the comfortable and safe transfer to your hotel or apartment.
I am looking forward to meeting you soon in my hometown!
A Recent Review of this guide
This has been the most stress free trip I have taken. Elsa handled everything for me, including me deciding at the last minute that I wanted to go to Moscow. She is an intelligent guide who knows history and where to go. It will help if you brush up on your Russian history before you go. We went to several authentic restaurants and other places of entertainment. If you have an interest in something particular, she can help you get there or customize a tour for you. Friendly with excellent English.
* St.Petersburg State University (MA degree in Linguistics)
* The Gidintour Training School for Guides (graduation certificate)
* Accreditation certificate by the State Tourism Management Department
*Licenses to all the main museums of Saint-Petersburg:
- The State Hermitage Museum
- The State Hermitage Museum Restoration and Storage Centre
- The Peterhof Grand Palace & Fountain Gardens
- The Catherine Palace in Tsarskoye Selo (Tsar's village)
- The Yusupov Palace + exhibition devoted to Rasputin's assassination
- The Faberge museum
- The Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
- The Peter & Paul Fortress and Cathedral (burial place of Russian Tsars)
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- Rivers & Canals Tour around St. Petersburg
- Dostoevsky Life & Work Tour
- Alexander Pushkin Life & Work Tour
- Seige of Leningrad Tour
- Vodka & caviar tasting Tour
- Jewish Heritage Tour