The Highlights of the Northern Venice with a local private guide
Though 10% per cent of all the cultural heritage of Russia has been concentrated in St. Petersburg and it is still impossible to embrace everything within some days but if you have 3 days in the city let me make your time to work in the most efficient way. During the tour you will be visiting the magnificent sights, revealing the real kaleidoscope of different historical events which had taken place in the city and Russia as well, traditions and mode of life of locals and much more. . The ititnerary which had been tailored especially for the cuise passengers includes attending one of the best museums in the world (Hermitage museum), the greatest Cathedrals, the former winter and summer residences of Russian royalties like Catherine Palace with its splendid Amber room, Pavlovsk Palace reflecting the taste of Paul the Ist family (which differs from Catherine Palace but very amazing too), Peterhoff - the capital of fountains you would be definitely astouned of, the most sumptious metro stations and more. . .
9. 00AM Meeting with me at the port arrival area
10. 00AM-1. 00PM City highlight tour incl the full visits to Pter and Paul Cathedral and Spilled Blood Cathedral
1. 00PM-2. 00PM Lunch (optional)
2. 00PM-4. 00PM The Hermitage Museum Tour
5. 00PM Return back to the ship
9. 00AM-10. 00AM Meeting at the port arrival area, transfer to Tzars' Village
10. 00AM-12. 00AM Catherine Palace and Park tour
12. 00AM-1. 00PM Lunch (optional)
1. 00PM-3. 00PM Pavlovsk Palace and Park tour
5. 00PM Transfer back to the ship
9. 00AM-10. 30AM Meeting at the port arrival area, transfer to Peterhoff, metro tour on the way (optional)
11. 00AM-1. 00PM Peterhoff Park and one of the Palaces tour
1. 00PM-2. 00PM Lunch (optional)
2. 00PM-3. 00PM Transfer back to the ship
Please be informed due to the days off at the museums the days may be swapped
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I would be meeting you at the port arrival area, just after passing through the passport control. I will be keeping the signboard with your name printed.
End location: Every day of the tour you would be dropped back to the ship terminal, just at the entrance to the ship
Duration: 3 days
If you are a group of not more than 2 or 3 people I would be transporting you by my Volvo XC-60 (2012) car or hire any other suitable van.
All the port fees, tour tickets (blanket visa documents used instead of Russian visa), passes for the vehicle to enter the port arrival area, the car or any other vehicle suitable for you for the most comfortable transportation, the admission tickets upon the ititnerary, 1 bottle of water per day per a person.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Roubles - lunch, souvenirs, wash rooms
Lunch, souvenirs, washrooms.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Valeria gave us a fantastic 3 days in Saint Petersburg. She was extremely knowledgeable and spoke very good English . We worked out a schedule outlining all the places and sights we wanted to see and she was very flexible in making sure this worked. One of our group was in a wheelchair and she hired a van with a wheelchair hoist . Valeria then worked out what places were not suitable and made sure that no one in the group of 6 missed out on anything. Great to have a local showing you around .