Explore gay life in St. Petersburg :). visit some gay clubs and bars
In Soviet times, Russia's gay scene was completely underground. After perestroyka, attitudes towards and laws about homosexuality started to change, and, in 1993, was decriminalised. In a lot of ways, Russia remains more conservative than most European countries, which may be why the gay scene in St. Petersburg is smaller and more hidden than you would expect for a city of almost five million.
Visit some of the gay places:
- bar Blue Oyster, bar Priscilla, club "Central Station", Cruising bars Bunker or Labirint, gay sauna "Fitness", club Cabaret.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Place of meeting can be following:
- at the hotel / place where you stay
- Grand Hotel Europe - Nevsky prospect / 1-7 Mikhailovskaya ul.
End location: In the end of our gay tour I will take you back to the hotel/ place where you stay.
Duration: 3 hours
private car sedan - for 3-4 people.
minivan or minibus - for up to 16 people.
- pick up from the hotel (Grand Hotel Europe for instance).
- taking to gay bars, clubs, sauna (2-3 places during the tour) on private car sedan.
- participating in some gay events if some will happen.
- accompany you in the bars and clubs,
- chatting with locals,
- taking back to the place of your stay.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1500 roubles - The entrance fee to the bars 300-400 roubles per person
drinks - 100-200 roubles and more.
You are responsible any purchases of a personal nature