Gastronomic and Sightseeing Walking Tour with a local private guide
Feel St. Petersburg by tasting, smelling, watching accompanied by my thrilling comments! We will be starting with doughnuts cooked preсisely in complianse with the recipe of Soviet time and served in the same manner. Time to speak about Soviet epoch! Then passing through the Palace Square, Palace Bridge, Split of Vassilievsky Island we will be visiting Peter and Paul Fortress. Some more walking and we will be getting Spilled Blood Cathedral. Time to find some energy! One of the most traditional dish of Russian cuisine is at your disposal. Pancakes with the great variety of stuff - salmon, ham, cheese, apple, cowberry. . Now welcome to the 2nd deepest subway station in the world! One stop and we are in the Hey Market for the experience of local life. Way back and we will be proceeding with St. Isaak Cathedral. Then brief tour and tasting Russian Vodka in Vodka Room #1 Restaurant with one of the best Russian cuisine in the city. What a challenging but an exciting day!
THE TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE ON WEDNESDAYS!
10. 00AM - Meeting at the lobby of the hotel or any other point in the city center
10. 00AM-12. 00AM - Visiting Pyshechnaya Cafe, Peter and Paul Cathedral, Spilled Blood Cathedral
12. 00AM-1. 00PM - Teremok Restaurant
1. 00PM-2. 30PM - Subway trip, Hey Market tour (can be substituted with strolling on Nevsky Prospect and restaurant of Georgian cuisine)
2. 30PM-4. 00PM - St. Isaak Cathedral. Vodka Room #1 Restaurant
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
walking and subway
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2500 Rubles - food at the restaurants and market
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Valeria is the best. Perfect english, funny, very well informed and knowledgeable. Forget the rest, choose the best, Valeria.