Enjoyable and easy with a private guide
Located at the 59th parallel North, the same as Alaska, St-Petersburg usually gets rather short summer and very long and dark winter. Indeed, when locals only see a handful of sunny and warm days in late spring, "the endless winter" becomes their major complaint.
However, the location of the city does have benefits - if you like snow, skating and skiing in winter and never-ending days in summer. During the so-called "white nights" the Sun is visible for almost 19 hrs a day and it never gets dark. The White nights are what people first think when they talk about St-Petersburg.
During this period it's common for kids and adults to rush outside to greedily grasp each ray of the Sun and feverishly compensate for everything they were denied in winter.
We will not to be an exception and spend the whole day outdoors, having walking tour - to see breathtaking views of majestic monuments, then riding a boat to observe the city from the water angle and just having an enjoyable and easy summer time in St-Petersburg.
10. 00 - Meet with me, your local guide at the hotel or other mutually agreed place upon central location.
10. 00 - 13. 00 - Walking through the Summer Garden ( open air museum) or around Peter and Paul Fortress and through all of the important highlights on the way.
Food break (not included in tour price)
13. 30 - 14. 30 -Boat ride along rivers and canals
15. 00 - End of the tour at your hotel or at some other place centrally located
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
The weather will partly decide how the day goes. As it is the seasonal tour, it is available till October 1st.
We'll travel mostly on foot with a bit of combination of bus, subway or taxi. The tour can be customised and estimated if you'd like to have your private vehicle.
- Guiding Services
- Public Transportation Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Russian Rubles - Food costs.
Everywhere bank cards are accepted, except food street kiosks.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.