Enjoyable and easy with a private guide
Located at the 59th parallel North, the same as Alaska, St-Petersburg usually gets rather short summer and very long and dark winter. Indeed, when locals only see a handful of sunny and warm days in late spring, "the endless winter" becomes their major complaint.
However, the location of the city does have benefits - if you like snow, skating and skiing in winter and never-ending days in summer. During the so-called "white nights" the Sun is visible for almost 19 hrs a day and it never gets dark. The White nights are what people first think when they talk about St-Petersburg.
During this period it's common for kids and adults to rush outside to greedily grasp each ray of the Sun and feverishly compensate for everything they were denied in winter.
We will not to be an exception and spend the whole day outdoors, having walking tour - to see breathtaking views of majestic monuments, then riding a boat to observe the city from the water angle and just having an enjoyable and easy summer time in St-Petersburg.
10. 00 - Meet with me at the hotel or other mutually agreed upon central location
10. 00 - Walking tour through all of the important highlights
13. 00 - Food break (not included in tour price)
14. 30 - Boat ride along rivers and canals
16. 00 - Walking through the Summer Garden or around Peter and Paul Fortress
18. 00 - End of the tour at your hotel or at some other place centrally located
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet at the lobby of your hotel or somewhere in the city centre.
End location: I can take you back to your hotel or drop you off at any desired location in the centre of the city.
Duration: 8 hours
The weather will partly decide how the day goes. As it is the seasonal tour, it is available till October 1st.
We'll travel mostly on foot with a bit of combination of bus, subway or taxi. The tour can be customised and estimated if you'd like to have your private vehicle.
- Private guide service with this timing
- Private boat reservation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Russian Rubles - Food and transportation costs : public transport and taxi
Food and shopping costs;
Optional evening program;
Optional admission tickets to the museums which are not in the program but you'd like to visit;
Please contact me if you will need extra time with your private guide
Private transportation service, I can create a customized tour priced and designed to meet your needs.
- I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.