To feel, to watch, to taste Russia with a local private guide
St-Petersburg was built in accordance with European model of a city and even received European name.
In a monumental effort to westernise the country, Russian tsar Peter the Great invited a lot of foreign architects, scientists, engineers, officers to settle in St-Petersburg. So from the very beginning it was a multinational and multicultural city, which later became the most tolerant and liberal settlement in Russia, its scientific and artistic centre.
But I suppose, dear Guests, you'd like to find in Russia, something Russian. To feel, to watch, to taste Russian culture and traditions.
- you'll see Russian architecture and Russian art in this European city
- taste Russian cuisine in the city where leading French chefs considered prestigious to work
- and as an option you'll enjoy a bright folklore show in Russian style coming from the ancient traditions or will be excited by ballet performance at the birthplace of the Russian ballet.
THE TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE ON TUESDAYS.
10. 00 - Meet with me, your local guide
-Visit to the Spilled Blood Church or Church of Our Lady of Theodor and Church of Assumption of Our Lady
-12. 30 -Visit to the Museum of the Russian Vodka, excursion around the museum with vodka tasting - 3 different types of vodka with traditional Russian snacks;
-13. 30 -Lunch at the Russian restaurant (should be charged extra)
-15. 00 -Visit to the Russian museum, one of the richest collection of Russian art in the world
-17. 30 -End of the tour
Optional evening program:
- Russian Folklore Show
- Ballet performance
This tour can be arranged to meet your needs and interests and it can be customised. We'll travel by a combination of bus, metro and taxi.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
This tour is not available on Tuesdays
By taxi or public transport.
- Guiding Services
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Russian rubles - Food costs, bank cards are accepted everywhere, except street food kiosks.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A great tour, especially if you're interested in Russian art and history. Knows her stuff.