St-Petersburg in 1 day. City Highlights Tour covering the major sights and views
Have only 1 day in St-Petersburg and want to see the highlights?
Enjoy your time with me - an experienced guide who can show you around and make your day.
Saint Petersburg, the former capital of Russia, and nowadays the second largest city in this country, is one of those unique places in the world that everyone should see. It is a city of great beauty and charm, wonderful palaces and churches, rich museums, profound history and culture.
Sightseeing tour with a visit to St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Cathedral on the Spilled Blood and the State Hermitage museum.
St. Isaac's Cathedral can be easily called as one of the greatest monuments ever created.
The Cathedral on the Spilled Blood is imposing, very Russian in style building is one of those sights without which a tourists' impression of St-Petersburg will never be completed.
The Winter Palace was the main residence of the Russian tsars now it is commonly known as"the Hermitage" though it is actually the name of the museum, accommodated in the palace complex
Hotel/Ship pick up
City Highlights tour covering the major sights and views
Visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood
Visit to St. Isaac's Cathedral
Time for lunch
Visit to the Hermitage museum
Hotel/ Ship drop off
Optional evening program: Opera or Ballet performance, Folk show (at an extra cost)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise Terminal, Centrally located hotels, Train station, Address/ Monument/ Building upon Traveler's request.
End location: Same as meeting point or to be defined by Traveler
Duration: 8 hours
Modern a/c vehicle
1-5 guests Mercedes Viano
6-12 guests Mercedes Sprinter
* The vehicle should be reserved 2 weeks prior arrival.
For last minute reservation -a/c modern foreign vehicle.
- Private guide service for a day with this timing
- Private a/c modern foreign vehicle for a day with this timing
- Admission tickets to all museums as per the itinerary
- Pass for the camera in the museums
- Electronic headsets for the group of the 7 guests or more
- A bottle of still water per day/person
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Russian Rubles - Lunch in the cafe / restaurant (USD 8-25), depends on the place,
Beverages, ice cream
*Everywhere bank cards are accepted, except street food kiosks
- Tour tickets for visa-free disembarkment for cruise ships passengers;
- Sea port fees and taxes;
- Food and Shopping costs;
- Optional evening program;
- Optional admission tickets to the museums which are not in the program but you'd like to visit;
- Extra time with private driver/car and a guide.
- I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Elena was incredible! Our tour was for just one day and even we only had to do the Hermitage, The Church of the spilled blood and St. Isaac's Church, we did much more!! We did the tour walking (which I totally recommend) and she took as to nice shops and places near by, for me this where the best hints of the city. She explained the history (which is sooooo long) in one day trying to achieve the most important points and which relevant for us to understand everything that we were seeing. EXCELLENT!