St.Petersburg Introduction with a private guide
What a great idea to embrace the most beautiful Baltic cities within one cruise! Especially taking advantage of the visa free entrance to Russia! If even briefly visiting St. Petersburg you would be able to get the best of this magnificent place attending a real bunch of photo stops, full visits to Peter and Paul and Spilled Blood Cathedrals and one of the greatest museums of the world - the Hermitage museum! Of course I will take care of all the port formalities for your smooth entry to Russia! The itinerary is flexible and subject to discuss to fit your idea of the perfect and pleasant tour.
9. 00AM Meeting you at the port arrival area
9. 00AM-12. 00AM Sightseeing tour with the photo stops at Sphynxes, Split of Vassilievsky Island with panoramic views to Peter and Paul Cathedral, Winter Palace, Admiralty, St. Isaak Cathedral, St. Nicolas Naval Cathedral, glorious Mariinsky Theather, Nevsky avenue and much more. Full visits to Peter and Paul Cathedral and Spilled Blood Cathedral.
12. 00AM-1. 00PM Time for lunch (optional)
2. 30PM-4. 00PM Hermitage tour
4. 00PM-5. 00PM Transfer back to the ship with some shopping (optional)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port
Duration: 8 hours
The most comfortable A/C vehicle appropriate for your group
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 Rubles - snacks, drinks, washing rooms
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Valeria first made an effort to understand our tour objectives, which she then completely and intuitively understood, and gave us exactly what we wanted. She also offered alternatives and ideas of things we could change or add, all done without pressure and at the most appropriate time. She also had the right balance between some historical and interesting facts without it becoming overwhelming and boring. We would fully recommend her.