See Peter & Paul Fortress, Savior on Spilled Blood, St. Isaac Cathedral, Hermitage, Peterhoff, Catherine Palace in Pushkin
This tour combines the top sites one must visit in St. Petersburg: the most beautiful churches, including Peter&Paul Cathedral, where the Russian Imperial Family is buried; the best known Royal and Noble Palaces (Winter Palace, Catherine Palace in Tsar's Village, one of the most fascinating fountain ensembles in the world (in Peterhoff); and the masterpieces by the best European artists from the Hermitage collection. This tour allows you to save on time and money, but not on the impressions from the magestic Northern Capital of Russia!
10. 00 - Meeting with the guide at the lobby of your hotel
10. 00 - 14. 30 - Site seeing tour with the visit to Peter & Paul Fortress, St. Isaac Cathedral and the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, souvenir shopping (if desired)
14. 30 - 15. 30 - Lunch in the local cafe
15. 30 - 17. 30 - Hermitage museum (the best masterpieces of the collection and state rooms of the Winter Palace). Driver leaves us by the Hermitage
18. 00 - End of the tour at the Hermitage
10. 00 - Meeting at the lobby of your hotel
10. 00-11. 00 - Trip to Catherine Palace in Pushkin
11. 00-12. 30 - Visit to the Catherine Palace in Tsar's Village
12. 30 - 14. 00 - Lunch at the Podvorie Restaurant (Russian Cuisine)
14. 00 -15. 00 - Trip to Peterhoff
15. 00 - 16. 30 - Walk in the Park with Fountain Ensembles
16. 30 - 18. 00 - Trip back to the hotel, visit to the Metro on the way.
18. 00 - Arrival back to the hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. On the first day I will be holding a card with your name on it.
End location: On both days I will bring you back to the hotel or can leave you anywhere in the city center.
Duration: 2 days
The order of the visits to the museums might be changed due to the days off on certain days of the week
We'll be travelling by car or minibus (depending on a size of a group).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1 rubles - Basically, you do not need Russian cash, since in most of the places credit cards are accepted