visit the Catherine and Pavlovsk palaces in one day with a private guide
We will visit the Catherine palace - former summer residence of Russian emperors - 27 kilometers outside St. Petersburg.
We will see the state rooms of the palace and we will visit the 8th wonder of the world - the Amber room.
After visit the Catherine palace we will drive to Pavlovsk to see the palace of Paul the 1st.
Tickets are not included in the price of the tour. Customers pay me cash for tickets I bought them in advance.
1. meeting at the hotel,
2. driving 30 kilometers outside city to Pavlovsk,
3. Visit Pavlovsk palace and park.
4. driving 6 kilometers to Pushkin
5. Visit Catherine palace and park,
6. Driving back to St. Petersburg
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: at the hotel where you stay (or Astoria hotel)
End location: city centre
Duration: 8 hours
- pick up from the hotel and taking back after the tour
- guided tour in both palaces in English
- transportation car sedan
- reservation tickets.
(The cost of tickets is not included)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2900 rub - Tickets for the Catherine palace + park and the Pavlovsk palace + park.
You are responsible for any purchases of a personal nature
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent guide who was very knowledgeable about the places we visited and made the visit completely seamless.