2 days private shore tour, that includes Catherine Palace, Peterhof Fountains, Hermitage,and Cathedrals
This 2-day itinerary is the best way for cruisers to explore St. Petersburg. Without rush and with comfort you will visit the top highlights of St. Petersburg. The two days spent in the former Russian capital will give you a huge vairety of epxeriences. You will catch the beat of everyday city life, taste local food in traditional places among locals and try the gems of the Russian cuisine in one of the best restaurants out in the nature. The royal palaces and parks of Romanoffs full of history and personal touch, the Hermitage - one of the top art collections in the world, and the most beautiful cathedrals along with the perception of the city from the water during the canal tour will become the best memories from your cruise!
For this tour you do not need Russian visa, I will provide you with a visa-free support.
If you wish to save on the cost of the tour, you are welcome to invite your cruise fellows! I am open to any questions and concerns. Just come and enjoy a dream tour of St. Petersburg!
9. 00 - Meeting by the ship
9. 00 - 10. 30 - Road to Pushkin, visit to St. Nickolas Naval Cathedral or Grand Choral Synagogue on the way.
10. 30 - 12. 00 - Trip to Tsar's Village, visit to Catherine Palace with Amber Room
12. 30-14. 00 - Lunch at the Podvorie Restaurant (Russian Authentic Cuisine)
14. 00 -15. 00 - Trip to Peterhoff
15. 00 - 16. 30 - Walk in the Lower Park with Fountain ensembles
16. 30 - 18. 00 - Trip back to the sea port (with the visit to St. Petersburg Metro, if you wish)
9. 00 - meeting by the ship
9. 30 - 10. 30 - Boat ride around rivers and canals (on a private boat)
10. 30-13. 30 - Site seeing tour with the visit to Peter & Paul Fortress and the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, Shopping.
13. 30-14. 30 - Lunch in the local cafe
14. 30-16. 30 - Hermitage museum (main collection and State interiors in the Winter Palace)
17. 00 - Arrival back to the sea port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the Sea Port by your ship. On the first day I will be holding a card with your name on it
End location: I will bring you back to the ship
Duration: 2 days
1) Please, remember that you can get off the ship after 8.30 a.m. (then all the documentary will be ready for you at the custom). There is no need to come down right after the ship arrives at the port. I will be at the port by 8.30 and wait for you till you appear, don't worry, if you see the line at the passport control, I will be there waiting for you.
2)The order of the visits to the museums may vary depending on the days off
We will be using a minibus (Mercedes Viano or Sprinter or same class, depending on the size of the group)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1 rubles - I would not recommend to take any local cash (rubles) for this tour. The extra money that you will need is to pay for lunches (between 10-30$ per person). Most of places accept credit cards. Souvenir fairs accept cash in dollars and euros, as well as credit cards. In case if it happens that you need some rubles I will be able exchange you rubles for dollars right on the place so that you do not have to lose on the exchange rate.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very knowledgable and interesting regarding history of the country and buildings. Highly recommend Irina S as a guide in St. Petersberg. She also navigated crowds well.